- Position: Lead Brewer
- Full-time: 40 hours per week, distributed depending on the production schedule
- Location: Súria (Barcelona, Spain)
- Entries deadline : July 12th 2023
As a production brewer, you will be brewing in our 15bbl – 2 vessels system in accordance with the Production Manager and the rest of the team. You will be in charge of brewing our core range and all the new releases, participating in the design of the recipes, ensuring the quality and consistency and being part of a well-known brand and a talented team.
- Brewing all our recipes and new ones and contribute with new ideas and techniques.
- Work with production team to plan production, update production board and execute those tasks in a timely manner.
- Monitoring batches and fermentation of beer.
- Take care of the yeast’s health.
- Draft and improve SOPs and contribute to quality control measures, including sensory evaluation.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and innovations in brewing techniques and ingredients.
- Ensure safety and efficiency of the equipment.
- Manage data entry within the company’s ERP.
- Represent the company at festivals and events.
- Previous experience as a brewer in a commercial brewery setting, minimum 2 years.
- Strong knowledge of brewing principles, techniques, and quality control measures.
- Proficiency in all aspects of the brewing process, from recipe formulation to packaging.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to maintaining quality standards.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced brewing environment.
- Passion for craft beer and a desire to contribute to the growth of the industry.
Salary and conditions
Will be explained in the interview based on the applicant’s experience